
How fast time flies!!! It seems like just yesterday Sara was born! Richard and I were so excited to hold our first baby girl. I couldn't stand to wait for my due date. I did everything I could to make myself go into labor and begged my sympathetic doctor to please not send me away if I showed up at the hospital. Since my first baby came three weeks early, I was ruined for the rest of my pregnancies. I have never had the patience to wait til 40 weeks. I was so big when I was pregnant with Sara. It was the end of December 1999 and I remember a lady at church commenting to me that I was just trying to hold on to my pregnancy so that I could have the first millenial baby of the year 2000!! She was pretty surprised when I told her that was definitely not the case and I had 6 more weeks of pregnancy to go!! At last Sara was born on February 1, 2000!!! (2 weeks early) and weighed 8 1bs. 6 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long. From that day on, she has been a sunshine in our lives. It has been a great joy to be her mother and watch her grow and change over the years. Sara is a very compassionate, sweet girl who loves life and has so many friends and family members who love her. I want to wish my sweet baby girl a very Happy Birthday!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!



No comments:
Post a Comment