Saturday, January 3, 2009
HAPPY 2009!
I hope everyone is having a Happy New Year so far! I don't think I have ever before started a new year with so many feelings of thankfulness and gratitude. As I begin 2009, I want to make it a goal to always remember what is important in life, each day of my life. It is so easy to get caught up in all of the things of the world that really don't matter so much when looked at from an eternal perspective. I have so much joy in my life and it all comes from my greatest blessings; My Family and the fact that we have the gospel of Jesus Christ as the center of our lives. I have a wonderful husband who loves me and our children unconditionally at all times. He works so hard to provide for us in every way. He works so hard at church to honor his priesthood and serve the Lord. We have 4 wonderful children that fill our home with joy and laughter. I am so grateful to be a mother to these 4 children. I can't imagine life without any of them. They each complete me in their own individual ways! I am a daughter of two amazing parents who continue to teach me on a daily basis. Without their loving guidance throughout my entire life, I would not be where I am today. I am grateful for a wonderful mother and father-in-law who raised my husband to be the man he is. Like I always say...As long as I have my family and our health, I can get through anything! It is my goal for this year to keep that perspective and not let the "other stuff" get in the way! I am so grateful for all of the many family members and friends that I haven't mentioned! It is my prayer that 2009 will bring much joy and peace to all of you as we strive to remember what is really important in life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I so agree with you. Each day I am going to remember things I am grateful for as well. I loved Kolette's blog because I really did take so many little daily things I can do for granted and she is always happy. Happy New Year. That's awesome you know them.
Hi Alayna-
I have totally lost contact with you- Thanks to Christine and the blogging world, I will look forward to catching up! You and Richard have always been so adorable. I remember in the BYU dorms your little bedtime routine- good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite! I always knew you were made for each other. Your children are gorgeous! Love to you all- Shannon Neal (Sampson).
Post a Comment