Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Twilight at Midnight




About 25 of us had a GNO and went to the midnight showing of Twilight! It was a blast. For those of you that know me well....you will be shocked to know that I stayed awake the entire movie!! My eyelids did not even get heavy. Just in case you are wondering why some of the pictures are taken in the restroom....The manager came into the theater and demanded that we all take our cameras to our cars. I had not even had a chance to take any pictures yet, so we took a few in the restroom!! I know it is totally insane. Of course, the movies are never as good as the books. Although, we really enjoyed it and can't wait for New Moon!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

haha- that sounds like so much fun. I'm glad you took advantage of the bathroom for photos.