Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Baby is Growing Up!


Now that Jace is in middle school, he goes to school an hour after the other kids. I take Zach and Sara to school and then come home and make breakfast for Jace before driving him to school. Ellary is usually still sleeping until we wake her right before we leave. It is really nice to be able to have that little window of time with him each morning. He seems to be growing up so fast. It seems like just yesterday he was my chubby little toddler only dreaming of playing sports and going to school. Now I look at him and am amazed at the teenager he is quickly becoming. He is such a good boy who gives his all to everything he does. I am so proud to be his Mother and love the bond that we have between us. Time is flying way too fast these days....I only wish I could make it stand still sometimes......

1 comment:

Christine said...

I agree. My oldest has 2 more years at home before going to college! It seems like just yesterday that we were in cololege! Wow, where has the time gone. Someone told me, when kids are little the days are long but the years are short!