It seems that it was just yesterday when I finally had one of my biggest dreams fulfilled....I became a mother on April 2, 1997! Richard and I had been wanting a baby for a few years and were so excited to finally welcome our first son into the world!! My pregnancy was wonderful from beginning to end. We were living in Utah and I was working for Franklin Covey and Richard was finishing his last year of BYU Law School. Jace was not due until April 22nd. On April 1st, my friends at work tried to coax me into calling Richard and telling him that I was in labor as an April Fools Joke. I just laughed at them and told them that there was no way Richard would fall for it bacause my due date was 3 weeks away!! Little did I know that my water would break just hours later. He was almost born on April Fools Day!! Needless to say, we were delighted at our early surprise. Jace has been a great source of joy in our lives every day since. I am so grateful to be a mother. I can't even begin to describe what it means to me in my life!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACE! YOUR FAMILY LOVES YOU SO MUCH!!! We are so proud of you!!

Jace Loves Playing Lacrosse!



Jace Experienced NCAA March Madness This Year Like Never Before!!
2 comments:
Hey! There is nothing wrong with having an April Fool's Day baby!! :) (Our little Vea was born that day)
I remember it like it was yesterday when you got pregnant! Where does time go? Happy B-day!
Post a Comment